We recommend our geomembrane lining, Excelastic.
Excelastic is a high-performance Polyethylene (PE) product that has been chosen above others for some of the UK's most demanding lake lining projects. A typical example is the project at Europe's largest retail park, Bluewater in Kent.
Generally, Excelastic liner products have twice the strength characteristics (elongation, tear, tensile etc) of liner materials such as PVC and Butyl. In addition, Excelastic is inert to soil acids and fauna.
Standard Pond Liner Price List
|Geotextile||3000N CBR Puncture Resistance||£1.95/m²|
|Click here to try our Pond Liner Size & Price Calculator|
- Good discounts are available for orders in excess of 100 square metres.
- All materials are manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Assured Operating Procedures.
- All prices are nett and subject to VAT, ex works Colchester, Essex. Please ask us to quote you for delivery charge.
- Please allow a 10-14 day order lead-time.
- Our terms are for your payment to accompany your written order (unless a trading account is established).
- Orders are to be placed in full metre sizes only, not part thereof.
- Conversion: 1 metre = 3.28 feet (for example: 25ft = 7.6m order 8m)
- Please contact us for a free brochure and material samples
The benefits of excelastic:
- Typically has twice the strength of Butyl Rubber liners
- Excellent flexibility, therefore, easy to install
- Excellent resistance to cracking
- 20-year warranty
- Completely fish-friendly, unlike PVC liners
- In excess of 1,000,000 square metres used for pond schemes
- Installation services available for larger schemes.